skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Spring Orchid Show-Saturday 10/09/05
i was lucky to be able to go to the Spring Orchid Show this year at Mt Albert War Memorial Hall. there're mostly oldies that was at the show. (i think i must be the youngest age group that was present). there's heaps of species, classes that was being contested and there were trading tables too. i refrained from buying this time, plus the society i joined will hold our own orchid show next month. i snapped lots of pics (brought 2 memory cards) but some pics turned out blurry. i still don't know how to use that digital camera of mine.
here's some samplers of the plants i like:
p/s: my first attempt on making a collage :)
3 comments:
I see you fixed your title problem ;-) I like your collage. I am gonna try playing around with picasa too. :-D
wah..ur orchid banyak cantik...:D
not mine ler:P pics taken from the spring show.i got something similar but not flowered yet.
Post a Comment