Wednesday, August 29, 2007

cravings

my number 1 craving for the last 28 weeks has been 'NOODLE'.
it can take the form of laksa, mee mamak, pho,hongkong cafe noodles ...
so long as it has to be some type of noodle.

on a day when I was taking study leave to study at home, this is what I whip up with whatever I can find in my kitchen pantry and fridge..

my own version of Bee Hoon Soup accompanied with small bowl of curry chicken.



Ingredients:
Mushroom
Fishballs
Cabbage
Egg
Bee Hoon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are turning into a real good cook!! cant imagine this was that chatty naughty girl sitting next to me. ahahaha. and pls, you still owe me some dishes..:p

HuiHui said...

since you will be cooking for ccie, must as well cook for me too. economy of scale. :)

jackie, you're studying for same exam?