The girls before our food arrives.
Entree - the satay skewer..
We went to watch musical with Eileen & Fai and Karen and their friend, PL. They managed to find a dinner and show deal and it was held at Holborn area. Some of the menu for the night was fish and chips (smartly wrapped in newspaper), satay skewer, burgers, and chicken breast ..
Me and my burger..
The girls after the food arrived..
Featuring the fish and chips..This F&C is much better than the ones I had in Wales.
Jake's main - healthy chicken
Our dessert
Us posing in front of the theatre before we get ushered in..
As you might already read in karen's review, I fell asleep while watching the musical. It is not to say the musical's boring but the environment is really condusive to take 'short naps'. And I was really impressed with the makeups, set up and of course the performance.



1 comment:
hahaha!! great day out i must say... ^_^
Post a Comment