I am a sucker for 'freebie'. Well, when I was visiting Stace across the Tasman, she told me that Huggies is having a jungle tent offer.
What one needs to do is join the Huggies club then redeem the the offer with Huggies barcodes.
When I got back to Nz, I started hunting for every nappy box I have at home and cut out all the barcodes. I knew that whatever they launch in Aussie, it will follow suit in NZ a while later.
About 2 weeks after we came back, I received an email from Huggies about the offer in NZ. So on the same week, I posted out my barcodes and about a week later, my tents arrived. Above is the 'giraffe' tent which N kept referring to as Zebra.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Awww.. cute tent. I never finished collecting those barcodes. :(
hey can i play in it too?
Post a Comment