Tuesday, September 06, 2011
Thanks Godma for the awesome car
I am sitting on 9 months of backlog. Yikes. Here, Noel is enjoying Godma's present. A little sporty racing car.
Unfortunately, the poor car didn't have a very long life. First, N found out where I hid the remote and got hold of the remote and played with it (of course when I was not home) and he broke the antenna. Anyways now he or Abel played with the remote and the car on separate occasion. Pretending it's one of their tool ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yeah, my girls are like that too. No toys last too long for them. They don't mind playing with broken toys though but I will throw them away when the toys become dangerous with sharp parts protruding or pieces so small that they like to 'sample' in their mouths.
yeah, totally agree with you.
Post a Comment