Saturday, February 25, 2012

Meet Baby...


Big brother Noel is babysitting 'baby' here. 'Baby' is a Peterkin doll that is 40-43cm and is anatomically correct. I got him for Noel when Abel was first born. He wanted a 'boy' baby doll and I hunted all the shops I know and online shops but to no avail. I resorted to scouring on Trademe. Even then I kept losing in all my bids on all the boy doll. Finally this one came up and the seller is in my area BUT the doll is a SHE. I couldn't wait any longer as Noel kept asking about it. He wasn't too bothered that the doll is not a HE.

Over the months, Baby has had many names. Nathan, Dolly, and now that Abel is also playing with it, they prefer it to be "BABY". so i guess BABY it is.



Here, Abel has put Baby in the 'exersaucer' , activity station whatever you call...and was checking him out. i caught him on the pic, it was so cute watching the boys play. Noel was cooking in the background.



Then it was cuddling time. The next thing, Baby has joined them in their pretend play.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: