I thought I will show you Diego's treehouse. This is taken on one of the good days when Noel would set it up all nicely. It's one of the most played toys in the house.every other day they would disassemble the treehouse and reassemble and set up all sorts of scene for the rescue..the treehouse makes a few annoying dialogues if you press on one of those buttons ..
Saturday, May 19, 2012
Diego's treehouse
I thought I will show you Diego's treehouse. This is taken on one of the good days when Noel would set it up all nicely. It's one of the most played toys in the house.every other day they would disassemble the treehouse and reassemble and set up all sorts of scene for the rescue..the treehouse makes a few annoying dialogues if you press on one of those buttons ..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment