This is one of the most expensive purchase from the Market in Sibu. This layered cake was Rm21 or was it Rm 23. All I can think of when I eat this cake was how much work and labour the person put into baking this cake. Taste wise, it is nice, not too sweet, and it lasted for quite a while in the fridge. Definitely would be a good choice to to serve during festive seasons :) HEHEHEHE
Monday, September 10, 2012
Kek Lapis
This is one of the most expensive purchase from the Market in Sibu. This layered cake was Rm21 or was it Rm 23. All I can think of when I eat this cake was how much work and labour the person put into baking this cake. Taste wise, it is nice, not too sweet, and it lasted for quite a while in the fridge. Definitely would be a good choice to to serve during festive seasons :) HEHEHEHE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment