
a while ago, (mid july) i went to the Thai Fruit Show and Exhibition @ Auckland City. In fact it's really close to China where I had yum char (read previous post).
It was an eye-opener, and i was really impressed with what's in the exhibition.
I couldn't stop snapping pictures when I was there. there were orchids, fruits, silk, and FOOD ..the festival was to clebrate King Bhumipol's 60th year of becoming the King of the Thai kingdom.
l to r: above: lady making the silky thread, what's produced, yards and yards of the silky thread.l to r: below: thread in different colour, and some description of thai silk
more silk, in all types of patterns..
i reckon almost the whole auckland thai community is there. the girls were doing the thai performance. i like their head ornaments :)
couldn't resist taking pictures of the colorful silk threads.


1 comment:
hehe i love the colours of the silk thread!
Post a Comment