Thursday, January 28, 2010

9 more sleeps


i have been incredibly slack this time round in updating my pregnancy.
my first trimester has been similar to when I was having N. probably being 2nd time round, I was more aware so I felt slightly nauseous in few ocassion but no vommiting. With regular (healthy) snacking the slight nausea went away.

Last time, I had cravings for laksa, noodle, spicy curry, hamburgers. This time, I don't remember any specific craving.

I chose to use my last midwife. She's the bestest :)

my pregnancy is pretty similar to when I had noel except this time we involved N in the process. He attended most of our appointment with L, my midwife. He loves to listen to the 'doppler'. My colleague S also suggested we read him book on preparing him to be a big brother.

Above pic were taken on 2nd day of New year, (35 wks) at the beach. I've never seen Maraetai beach so crowded before. every car park is practically taken...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: