Saturday, August 04, 2012

Meet Sailant


by Pulp Noir

I have always been on the lookout for knee length boots that would fit my 'generous' calf.
I remembered years ago in Adelaide, I would be so embarrassed at the shoe shop not able to zip up the boots pass my calf, and I didn't want the stretchable type either so it had been a mission for me finding one that fits.

Only this few years, I noticed  there are more boots that emphasised on generous calf sizing.  The shoemakers must have noticed there are quite a population out there who has generous calf.

Anyhow, this winter I bagged this at Hannahs. I kinda had been eyeing for this pair. When I tried it, I knew I had to get it as it zipped comfortably pass my calf. I had walked in it all day for close to 12 hours and I didn't get any soreness. None of my other boots could match this pair.

I love this to bits! It's been my wardrobe staples so far :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: