Monday, October 04, 2010

I don't know whether to be pleased or to be angry. Today one of my apple have gone bad on the bottom, so I decided to carve a star for N to stamp on the paper. After A is down for nap, I got ready and he set out stamping. It wasn't too bad for the work of 2.9 year-old. Then A is crying . I put away the paintbrush and the tray away and went to get him. For 2 minutes I forgot I have left the 2.9year-old to his own device. When I went out, he was clean but had his hands in his art smock. I noticed all his stars were all gone!!!!!!!!!!!! (We were working on a baking sheet type paper)
Me: Where are your stars???!

N: In my hands. (Showing me his purple hands).

He's wiped out all his stars and he'd probably had the best finger/hand painting session in that 2 minutes whilst he was unsupervised!

No comments: