Friday, October 01, 2010

I know what you did last summer

I have been collaging photos. Getting quite sick of collaging. Anyhow, now that I have little kids, going to the beach is always on our agenda whenever the weather is good. N loves going to the beach. He goes there for the playground, for the sand, and he can get dirty without too much nagging from me.

Below, he went there with jake and my dad. He had a ball with all his tools there.



For some reason, N also loves my big white bucket. It is his hat, helmet, bucket, drum, and it is also his boat below??
You might remember we got N a pirate ship in 2009. That thing sat on our lawn after the summer and it gathered lawn clippings and bugs and what not. It was an ugly piece of junk after that. This year, it joined the inorganic collection outside the kerb :P Anyways, below is just a huge drum being cut into 2 that my Fil bought. N had as much fun in it if not more.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: