Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Mt Victoria by Bus






3rd day - The weather was sunny and crisp, you wouldn't think there was hail here yesterday. Oh well, what do I know about the weather in Wellington? Here, the graffiti made a pretty good background.


Noel with his pumpkin patch stickers at the bus stop waiting for our bus to Mt Victoria. I had to keep telling him No, that's not our bus for every bus that pass the stop until finally our bus arrived. Going on the bus was definitely a highlight for Noel. It was $3.50 per way and it was about 15 min drive.










So we arrived and had to walk up these stairs to the top of Mt Victoria. The view was pretty spectacular.






Noel posing on the big rock .






Noel took this pic of me and Abel of the view from the platform.

From afar, I saw the All Blacks sign. Does it remind you of the Hollywood sign?

No comments: