I noticed Abel is really into his cars, and transport vehicles. I don't remember Noel playing with his cars that much when they are the same age. Photo is taken when Abel is 18 months plus. He went from making some grunting noise to saying 'car', 'truck' and now he would make the siren noise "nee naw", "nee naw" and attempt to say fire engine and ambulance..usually only saying the first and last syllable of the words.
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Vroom vroom vroom..
I noticed Abel is really into his cars, and transport vehicles. I don't remember Noel playing with his cars that much when they are the same age. Photo is taken when Abel is 18 months plus. He went from making some grunting noise to saying 'car', 'truck' and now he would make the siren noise "nee naw", "nee naw" and attempt to say fire engine and ambulance..usually only saying the first and last syllable of the words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment